Saturday, August 27, 2011

Imbalance..

work... family... relationship...
seems like i am not doing well in handling these three things!
which sometimes i almost want to give up..
relationship doesn't work when i need,
but it aspect me to give a hand when it needs,
i should says that is a must to sacrified into relationship..
it increase my burden from time to time...
and almost get drowning...
i thought after working it will be change..
but is different with the reality.
i need your patience, motivation and a warm hug from u...
but it never reach me..
work is the most horrible life..
i never thought that it will be so scarry..
i din happy at all in these field..
phobia to work..
everyday be prepared to received "shoot" from senior..
no mistakes allow..
but i am still new.. can't u just give me a chance..
everyday i am so stress to go for work..
thinking i have done the best,
but it will never reach your expectation.
u have accept my weakness, but never give me space for growth..
the trend will never end once u survive in CHINESE community!
this is what we usually said : senior bully Junior
what i do is just for the sake of my patient..
doesn't mean to be better than u..
i wish i could enjoy my working life.
Family..
the best supporter i guess..'
spending most of the time with them..
sometimes make me felt guity i have not enough time to complete my assignment..
poor time management

i am so dilemma..
what should i do...

1 comment: