Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Busyssssss day....

Super duper busy today in the ward... Admission one by one...
Transfer in case... Walao... Really makes my time fully occupied...
Today the case is so xxxxx
First time in my life....
He keep on vomit blood.. Is fresh fresh blood...Can u imaging the reddish color blood keep throwing out from mouth... He wet the whole bed with blood , I was shocked... Unfortunately I was too busy with my own patient... Not really know how they manage it... After all , being incubated and sedated.... Haiz... Another unfortunate life...
Transfusion in progress.. Just like one way in one way out... wasted????
Another ah po... Seizures ++++ kesian la.. Until so looks so tired.... Scary...
U know what... Beginning of the shift they were asking me to take off... Showing face to me cos I am not picking up the phone... Anyway I am not intention to do that... Cannot blame me k!!!
Then today I managed to settle 3 cases for them... Of course with help la.,,.
I am not useless ok... 2 admission and one transfer out case.. I felt a little bit proud of myself.. Hehe
Still got story to tell....
The first time listen to a dr SINGING to me via phone... I was angry actually..
Wakakaaka... I kept quite let him sing la.... Then finally he shut his mouth and listen to what is important... I know is my fault to call him up inform the result..... But can't u forgive..... Who u think u are.... How are u going to gain respect from others... Please behave la....

The end....

No comments:

Post a Comment