Sunday, November 21, 2010

i felt the pain

another attack again ..
i have to handle it wisely, final exam is coming in two one week time,
please give ma a clear mind to do my preparation..
as i cant afford to pay for 60k..
i wish i could be a person without feelings.
i dun not wan to be foolish anymore,
but he seems like can't get what i meant~
why should him blamed on me~
always and always...
forgive and forgive~~ this is what i usually have to do..
or else he will always pretend nothing happen..
but I can't!
i was really tired in handling it
can u just tell me what u want
and can u just listen to me if u still a human being!
What i need is just your support and concern for me to go through the tough time..
Cant u help me...
In your eyes noe is just money and money, friend and friends...
What else u know about me..
i dun not want u to give me your money to replace u..
that is not what i wan..
u were saying your earning money is important,
but how about me..
study and be a nurse also important for me, did you know that.
i am not mad, just stubborn because of u.
I can fully agree that after being in a relationship u will lost all your friends...
it is so true..
i felt innocent...
i was trying to sacrifice my time to accompany him when he requested me to be with him,
even though i was tired, still i following him along to be his "angle" to go wherever he went..
now i felt like this relationship is being replace by money and the materials..
that the pause between u and i...
when will it be the ending...

or there will be no ending between us...
I wish God could treat me fairly...

1 comment:

  1. u take it... And you have to endure on it... A relationship between a boy/girl is always so complicated... It is rather to be SINGLE ... God cant always bless you, do you want God bless you until 60years ??? Hah... You are a wise gal..

    ReplyDelete